Sunday, June 08, 2003

Almost lost a jacket back in Boracay.... something more precious to me than the entire trip.

*~*

I feel so emaciated and starved... must be due to the entire week I wasn't enjoying the food at Pearl. Partly it's due to the really atrocious food they come up with there.... partly because I wasn't in the company of loved ones and friends.

*~*

Eventhough I did not enjoy the place as much... I am missing Boracay for the same reason I missed it some 2 years ago (first time I went there). I just loved being half-naked half the time. I even risked parading around in just this strip of cloth covering my boobs... and a sarong wrapped precariously low on my hips (in the guise of drying my henna tattoo). By golly, the place really appeals to my exhibitionistic tendencies.... And I dunno, must be because we were half-starved in the resort we were staying in... but I swear I looked slim and sexy the whole time there.... sigh..

And talk about sunkissed..... (oh wait, I was never under the sun really... hmm.. but then, why the glow... hmmm)

*~*

I really hope I can get to save some Php 10k and bring my sister there... she's been hankering for a plane ride anyway... or, we can take the Nautical Highway going there. Ahihihihi...

*~*

Speaking of sisters... mine would start college tomorrow... and again, I feel like such a mother! Anyway, I just hope she enjoys it as much as I did... and that it would propel her to real and more realistic dreams.