Sunday, June 15, 2003

Dreamt of the movie CHICAGO all night... and woke up to the words to the song Mr. Cellophane....

coz you could see right through me
walk right by me...


Sigh.... i'm dang lonely.

*~*

Spent the whole afternoon yesterday talking to one of my dearest, closest friends... I missed her terribly... and feel for her terribly... and I am scared that, with my own similar selfishness and unyielding nature, with my staunch resistance to really growing up... I might end up sadder than she is right now...

*~*

Love has always come easy for me, it seems. Again, my problem has always been... being attached to someone... and being part of a relationship (whether official or not).

And again, i'm tired of living lies and being unfair... and again, I am guilty of having hurt a lot of people just because I couldn't stay the way i'm supposed to be...

Single... singular... whatever...