Wednesday, June 11, 2003

FIFTH INSTALLATION OF KINKY, HORNY, NAUGHTY TEXT MESSAGES


i can give you hell, and i can give you heaven...and either way, i will be GOOD

after meeting you tonight, i realized that my breasts belong in your mouth

if you didn't believe in PARADISE, i swear i can still take you there

"i'd really love to make you jealous next time we meet, so that you'd possess me and mark me..next time we mate..."

"don't you just miss heaven between my legs?"

"another week of pining for you.......hoping this time....in my bed, i'd find you..."

"ala akong magawa.......lika dito....paligayahin moko"

"thank you for worshipping my body..."

"let's play again tomorrow"

"i've never met a man who didn't want me......YOU WILL BE NO EXCEPTION....just give me time......"

"i want to spend the next days just lovemaking with you...."

"i want all of you, your body, your soul.....i want you to lose all control..."

honey, malamig ang panahon....panggigilan mo naman ako pls?

it's the way you make love to me, it's the feelings I feel.....it's the force of your impact...it's the passion of your lips.....