Thursday, May 15, 2003

FOURTH INSTALLATION OF TEXT MESSAGES.....

Come on insert name of guy here, make me your b!tch!!!

“Let’s stop texting and start ____-ing”

If you can make me have at least 3 consecutive orgasms in 3 minutes max…come on over, I need you

hear me moan......
how do you want my tongue?"

"i will wear you out....."

you're not yet a real man till you're squeezed by me

bring your digi cam...am gonna bring my lingerie....oh, and my naked bod...

i can still feel your mouth...

tell me, would you really rather i undress myself? won't you do it for me?

imagine me and my red thongs with feathers....with strawberry jam and a can of whipped cream.....and nothing else...

i can't wait to be shouting HARDER, MORE, PUSH...DON'T STOP...FASTER...YES...YES....OH YES.....OH I BEG YOU TO NOT STOP....RAM ME....F#CK ME......etc...again...at you....

all of a sudden, i wanna be flashing my tits at you.....you think you'll ever wanna suck them?

promise me, that you will bite....

know that my mouth has always taken men to places....they've never been......