Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Stream of Consciousness.....
Wednesday, no work, due to rains

"... warm body... hand gliding behind my back... hot kisses... rolling in bed... then I see myself using my red hanky blindfolding a man... we're both completely naked... we're both warm, no... HOT ... kisses... kissing... he starts fondling my right breast... my nipples are so erect because of the warm touch.. and the cold sheets..."

I open my eyes.... shift in my bed... clutch on my pillow... then fall back again in the half-sleeping, dreamy state I was in just recently.

"... i'm on top of the blindfolded man this time... rocking gently back and forth as I ride him to ecstasies he never thought possible with me... juices dripping... muscles getting clenched... unclenched... feelings of flying... dying.... liberation... soft breasts... hard, really wet shaft... grinding... gyrating.... pumping...."

SHOOTIX

"... legs spread.... thighs being pulled higher... entry.... hot sensation of juice and friction... moans... gasps... nipple-playing... me pleading... begging for more... for the big O....

I open my eyes and bite my lip.... this is one really troubled sleep....

"... doggie position... me hugging the bed to support my weight... guy riding me... intimacy... his heartbeat on my back... deep thrusts... being told how delicious and heavenly everything is... moaning again.... exhaustion..... orgasm.... orgasm...."

what time is it.... hmm....

"... myself.... biting my lip... looking intently at guy... pleading... let's use this table... please... please... sitting... spreading... lying on cold steel... moaning... being approached... being eaten... savored.... enjoyed... his head clamped to what he's eating..."

2 hours already... shit, i gotta come now....

"... sweat... gasping breath.... guy on top.... slow motion... slow lovemaking... intense passion... hips buckling... yes... more.... more... give me more... being taken... marked... pleading look... faster... faster... deeper... no stopping... eyes locked... wave after wave of wonderful sensations... ripples of his orgasm leading to one.... really.... intense... exhausting.... pleasurable.... finish..."

ahh.. wet thighs.... wet... uhm, nevermind...

not really the advisable way to wake up on a stormy, non-working day