Thursday, February 27, 2003

Decided to spend on my friends and forward a text message this morning. I chose the ff. message:

are you tired of the many greetings that come up such as HI, HELLO, GUD AM, GUD PM, Happy Birthday and so on? So now, here comes my newest line... HAVE YOU HAD SEX TODAY?

After forwarding the said message to friends, I felt kinda stupid, I mean, duh, twas just past 8:00 AM!!! True enough, most of the replies i got verged on the "Good am, mec", "Unfortunately, not yet, mec", "Too early for that, mec", etc.

But of course, my bf texted back, "Sakto! Kakatapos lang sis. Istorbo ka nga eh"

That made me laugh, so I texted back, "And with whom naman? Kaw ha, ayaw moko kitain pero panay ang sex mo!

Got this reply tho..."Hi, we're having sex right now, she doesn't know flip the phone anymore, text her later" (yeah, ok, I don't quite get the message either)

I was torn between texting back again to tell the guy to make my friend climax a hundred times and to eat her with gusto and finger her with gentleness and the like...

Anyway, the world suddenly turned into all kinds of delicious kink.

====================

by the way guys, who among you had sex today? come on now, don't be shy, don't be scared....

you can make me envious, promise!!!!