Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Great... just great.

GateFilter Response

GateFilter has determined that the requested URL (delisyus.blogspot.com/) is at least 84 % likely to contain prohibited content.
The page has been blocked because its content is of a sexual nature.
If you have any queries with regards to this, please contact your system administrator.


Now guys, pay attention. I cannot access my site from work anymore. Lolz. And of course, I won't be asking our SysAd to look into this (duh, i posted a fantasy over a fellow employee eh).

Not sure if i'm going to change addresses or just post here and view the comments (what comments?) and flooble at home (which I know I won't be doing that often since i'm trying to jog everyday).

Sigh. Am actually very irritated but I can't help but find it funny. Imagine, my blog... sexual in nature? Impossible.....!!!

P.S.

The Naughty Girls Club thread is only 54% likely to contain prohibited content
MY face-pic account.... 66% :D