Monday, February 03, 2003

text message sent to me:

The greatest irony of life is loving the right person at the wrong time, or having the wrong person at the right time, and fighting for the right love when the right person is gone

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Remembered that I went thru a phase where i'd greet people with, or end missives with the words I hate you. I was out to remove the stigma of the words. Then I learned to say I Love you.

Now am glad that, well, when friends tell me they love me, I easily say, I Love you More.

That's improvement, right?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friends I miss:

My bfs, Lota, Allee and Icel.
My real close NGO friends, Libet, Laurie, Angie, Lei, Peds, Ge (meron na kaya syang bf?), Kuya Richard, etc.
College friends Jerry, Fel, Bing
Campmates
Old chatmates
Pexer friends
Sigh.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SHOOTIX is a word I alone use. (except for our entire NGO, but they don't use the expression anymore eh)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

says Vera:
So many men, so little minds

I ask, instead
So many men, but are they good in bed?

yeah..yeah.....bored.....boring.....bored...