Saturday, February 15, 2003

Of course am kinda horny today, I danced till past 2 am last night eh (nope, being horny is not a given for me, thank you)

*~*~*~*~*~

First time to be in Kampo last night. First time to also watch my brother's gf, and the future mother of the child I will be spoiling and loving real soon, perform. I love her voice. And I saw what made my brother gather up enough courage to exert effort in getting to know her, and not letting go of her even when threatened by death by her girl's ex. Don't know what will happen to their band, New Level, though, when she has to retire some due to her pregnancy.

*~*~*~*~*~

Realized yet again that had I only been gifted by a great singing voice, I could have easily made a career out of stand-up comedy. I mean, I already have a gift for gab....of sorts, I can easily criticize people, I have the ugly face... and the flair for drama... but dang, people will be throwing stones and beer bottles at me if i sing.