Friday, February 28, 2003

MISSY ADVENTURES
"Working Overtime"


Missy only has an hour left before work is finished for the day. Thank goodness, it’s a Friday. And double that thanks that her report is already on her boss’ desk (who is also out). Nothing more to do, nothing pending at her IN tray. Monday won’t be crummy, for sure.

She decides to chat for a while. A guy she used to chat with for over a month now says “hello”. Soon, the conversation turned into this 20 Questions-like saga over her sexual history. She gamely answers each question as much as possible.

*bien* A virgin?
MISSY~ heaven forbid!
*bien* Where’s the most public place you did it?
MISSY~ Uhm, fitting room at Mega Mall? Lolz…
*bien* wow…hehehehe… nobody caught you?
MISSY~ fortunately, we only got suspicious looks from the attendant!
*bien* ok, another question… what usually makes you horny?
MISSY~ gosh, your questions sound redundant to me.. I’ve answered the same in message boards everywhere! Lolz… but ok, uhm, dancing makes me horny, white chocolate too… rough hands… a man staring at me as if he wants to eat me…
*bien* hmm… ok, when was your last sexcapade?
MISSY~ err… around 3 weeks ago? Met up with an ex and there was nothing better to do at my apartment.
*bien* whew! Do you limit yourself to the bed?
MISSY~ hell no! I love my kitchen table! I have this thing with ledges. Hopefully, I can do it on the hood of a car real soon.
*bien* hey, I have a car! Kidding. Ok … what else… favorite position?
MISSY~ Moon rising!!!!!!!!!
*bien* what?
MISSY~ actually, it’s just missionary with the woman’s legs on the man’s shoulders. But dang, add a pillow under my butt and I’d be coming every minute!!
MISSY~ oops…. Too much info…sorry
*bien* Hahahahaha, no that’s ok. Well, actually it’s not.
MISSY~ lolz
*bien* This conversation is giving me a HARD time
MISSY~ Oh… we can change topics anytime…
*bien* No…no…I’m good.. let’s continue
*bien* From a rating of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how wet can you get?
MISSY~ Uhm, usually, 8? See, am often wet. I don’t have problems dripping. I mean, am weird that way.
*bien* Really? Hmm…interesting.
MISSY~ Yeah, really…
*bien* I’m hard.
MISSY~ Uhm where?
*bien* Hahahahahaha… am sure you know where
MISSY~ Uhm ok then…. May I ask why? Lolz…
*bien* I bet you’re a tease!
MISSY~ of course not. I never promise anything that I will not deliver.
MISSY~ Like.. I won’t tell you how cold it is here in the office, and what cold temperature does to my nipples… or that I can feel a certain moistness down my panties already…
MISSY~ and that am wearing my office uniform.. and that it’s a skirt… or that there are only 3 of us in the entire floor right now…
*bien* Whoa… and that’s not teasing?
MISSY~ Nope, it’s not. I didn’t promise anything, right? I just stated facts!
*bien* Hahahaha… why are there only 3 of you there?
MISSY~ Am part of the skeleton crew.. the others are attending a teambuilding seminar somewhere in Baguio
*bien* Hmm… interesting… you’re almost alone…. Do you love doggies?
MISSY~ What a question, who doesn’t love doggies?
*bien* Arghh… do you think you’ll ever have sex with me?
MISSY~ Uhm, I might. Then again, with you being in London, what’s the point of the question?
*bien* Hahahaha... will you give me your number?
MISSY~ Cell or landline?
*bien* Either! Hurry!
MISSY~ ok, ok... it's 63-919-2298486
*bien* Ok, calling you...

Missy’s grin was interrupted by the ringing of her cell phone. A rich male voice asks if he’s talking with Missy. “Bien, is that you?” Missy giggles. This is one heck of a way to end an office day. Bien asks her to go some place she cannot be seen. Excitedly, Missy goes to the farthest cubicle from the two others who are sweating out a game of Counterstrike. She hears some thwapping and gasping sounds from Bien. What the hell, Missy was sure she’s going to be masturbating at the workplace too. Bien tells her that he was driven wild with the thought of her on all fours, getting her ass slapped while he rams his way inside her warm, dripping, eager hole. Missy hitches up her skirt and dives with two fingers down her undies. She matches Bien word for word and moan for moan with fantasies of her own. As she twiddles her clit, she begs for more of this and that, imitating how equally pride-free she is in bed. Missy started moaning… really moaning. At the back part of her mind, she starts praying that none of the CS geeks hear her as she approaches her climax… She begs for Bien to come… and she hears this loud groan and squirting sound somewhere as she, too, feels her orgasm engulfing her with a warm, satisfied kind of happiness.

Both still gasping from the mild exhaustion, Missy tells Bien goodbye. She then smiles and pull out her hand to lick her sweet, feminine juices.

Time to go home now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
P.S.
I really should concentrate on technical writing instead of hoping to write erotica. Gosh, am so lame.