Friday, February 14, 2003

Since it was my first time to go to a spa, I was quite shocked to be greeted by a naked body when I entered the shower room. She must have been in her 30s, with her daughter in tow. And again, I was disgusted to see her friends plucking on armpit hair, discarding pantyliners just anywhere, etc. And again, that woman was butt naked! The attendants must have noticed how uncomfy I was with the sight (not that her body was ugly, actually, I believe she has less stretch marks than I do). And by golly, her pubes… didn’t know you can grow them as long. Hers must be sticking out like 2 inches from her genitalia and it was just appaling to behold them.

Anyway, other than that truly awful first 20 minutes, all the rest of my Valentine pampering went smoothly. And since I’m used to a massage every week, I enjoyed the body-slamming (well, lolz, it seemed like it) really well. Even got to doze. Wonder when I can do it again.