Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Material Things I want to have now

~ a digital camera
~ a visa/plane ticket to Europe
~ a cd/vcd/mp3 player
~ concert tickets to Boyz 2 Men
~ a complete and new wardrobe, taking into consideration my coloring, my big butt, my flabby tummy
~ more tops that will allow me to show my cleavage (I know it's not THAT big, but I like showing it anyway)
~ running shoes
~ lifetime membership in a gym that's easily accessible
~ a thermarest, water bladder, trekking pole for camping
~ a brand new PC at home with a CD writer
~ trip to Bohol...again...
~ a new swimsuit (even if I don't really swim)
~ a little black dress
~ a flip-top cell phone
~ a knapsack
~ new lingerie

Intangibles and Other Stuff I want right now
~ Cuddle
~ Sex (ok, this is optional)
~ Massage
~ A slow dance
~ Disco gimik
~ Self-discipline to work
~ Less stress
~ The baby growing in my in-law's tummy to be born already
~ My nephews and nieces, playing with them
~ A kitten
~ To feed Brutus
~ To completely surrender myself to pleasure next time I have sex
~ Inspiration to write
~ An extensive vocabulary to write
~ Unmatchable sexual prowess
~ My washboard tummy back
~ A high-paying job in an NGO where I can travel much
~ Not to be as bored as I am right now