Sunday, February 23, 2003

Unworthy
Unworthy of your loving arms
That engulfs me with much tenderness
Unworthy of your gentle touch
That soothes my troubled soul
Unworthy of your forgiveness
For every time I have caused pain
Unworthy of the support
To all my dreams and endeavors
Unworthy

Undeserving
Undeserving of your kisses
And hugs and smiles
Undeserving of the trust
That I will be giving you as much
Undeserving of the faith
That love would indeed change me
Undeserving of the hope
To become the woman I’m supposed to be
Undeserving

Grateful
For all the times you believed
And held on
And did not let go
For all the times
I was non-committal
And unfair
And inconsiderate
For all the times
I have withheld love
Out of fear and
Unresolved issues
For all the times I received
Without having to give back
For being loved freely
Unconditionally
Irrevocably
Grateful


- For the Significant Someone who i'm indebted to... and would never wanna be without...
Feb. 24, 2002 - 10:23 AM