Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Uhm, I either have it (PMS) bad... or this isn't really my day. Almost had this really heavy plate fall on my feet (great thing the canteen didn't ask me to pay for it), lost a cup of ice cream in the breaking-of-plate incident, had this blog, and half of my links banned from work, super-duper miscommunication/misunderstanding at mountaineering yahoogroups, am starting to NOT like the Softbatch choco chips i've been eating.... have this uhm, past situation that's threatening to destroy my present (dang, I don't really wanna explain or bring things up... but arggh, I just don't wanna be in a certain kind of situation... again)..

But... I was surprised by sweetness from someone unexpected. I've heard that he's nice and all... but what he did was the sweetest thing to happen all day... and it kinda moves me to tears since am this emotional wreck right now over what to do with other stuff... and what he did was just... SWEET.

Sigh. Careful. One must not fall in love in the heat of... err... kindness...