Monday, February 10, 2003

I want to fall in love so much that it changes me

When I fell in love with GLD before, it did change me... changed me so much that I actually was able to go back to my original beauty, an innocence that was long lost even before my childhood ended. I guess that was why it was so devastating for me to be betrayed by the man that helped change me then.

When I fell in love with someone, who I thought, could equal or surpass my love for GLD... it also changed me, in that I was forced to let GLD go. However, no fruition was to be gotten from that gift of love. He was not meant to be changed so easily. And I guess, all wonderful things that should have been have come to pass. Except the friendship.

When I commit myself to another man again, I hope he'd realize the bonus that he'd get... that I have strived to be better even before I met him, or even before we decided to be together. I hope, that despite the moodiness, the sexual liberation and outspoken-ness, the ugly face and growing love handles, he'd see the happy and more content person that I have become... and that he'd appreciate all the efforts i'm making to be the kinder, more loving, more tolerant person that I want to be.