Wednesday, March 12, 2003

First of all, I would like to thank LEAH for such a wonderful surprise that really, really brightened my otherwise headachy, feverish week....

*~*~*

Women's Day found me wheezing between Makiling's Forestry and Nursery Trail.. and then between Mudspring and Peak 2.

Anyway, a part of me scoffs at the obviously un-genuine and commercialized hype about March being Women's Month. Then again, when you consider how women in other countries cannot even wear sleeveless tops... or get their clits cut off, or their necks elongated... and how atrocious rapes are done over and over again to Middle East women... or how education is deprived them... you cannot help but thank HEAVENS for making you a Filipina... a girl who enjoys mostly the same rights as the men, in a setting still filled with family values and traditions upholding morality...

*~*~*

Women's Month... and here I am, wondering where to find the perfect swimsuit that would not showcase the stretch marks I got from the weight gain and that would also be within my budget.... and no, am not fretting because I'm super insecure still of my body, I just really wanna be flaunting what i've got. I didn't really do it when I was in Boaracay. And it's high time I f***in do it. I'd be turning 26 already!!!

*~*~*

I was getting worried that being sick didn't bring with it the customary horniness that I usually experience... well, no need to wonder anymore, because it was just delayed....

And of course, it's now adding to my headache.