Monday, March 10, 2003

FIRST PAGE OF CONSOLIDATED TEXT ME, I'LL TASTE YOU REPLIES I POSTED...

imagine me naked, wet...on a plate....w/ whipped cream and honey all over my body....ready to be eaten....

just texting to tell you that i long to be enveloped by your softness....penetrated by your hardness

darling, am sure you'll be happy
to be in my arms
in my heart
in my mind
in my mouth


how do you want me to suck you?

i wanna know
what turns you on...


it's cold and i just want you to remember what happens to nipples when it's cold...

reminder: one of your body parts would be happy inside my mouth

...i just want to tell you that you're the most wonderful thing that has happened to me since masturbation...

vocabulary words for the day: sweat, moan, lick, nipples, wet, squirm, suck, control...

ey, i love doggies....hoping u love pussies

pssst........WET DREAMS ARE MADE OF ME

you're not the only one who squirts, you know...

wanted: someone to shoot pictures while i pose naked

"being really wet now, i don't need a lover, just a LICKER.....and ok, a SUCKER would also do just as well"

"am not wearing anything under my uniform..." (june 4 2002)

what's the point of having sex with someone if, after it, you can still see and walk straight?

"no undies under my uniform...again..." (june 07, 2002)
(dunno how i get away with this)

"i wanna be gyrating on top of you"

...and i will always want the flood that would ensue
when i stimulate, lick and suck you...


...u say u miss me, but what do you miss?
is it my lips? my nipples? or the spread of my legs?
or is it my lips and my nipples drawing circles on your body?
ahh, i bet it's my butt begging you to hump me...