Thursday, March 27, 2003

My cousin, TIN, had this gay classmate pretending to be a girl. This classmate fooled some 30+ year old guy that he's a SHE. The guy would give the classmate load so they can continue texting. My cousin got the guy's phone number w/o telling her classmate. She and my sister tried texting the guy. True enough, when my sister told the guy that she doesn't have load anymore (and you know 17-year olds), the guy did send her one. First, it was this pure text thing that Grace and Tin thought was fake... so they had another cousin of mine try to load it in her cell. Of course, Ate Gang has a pure text load now. My sister then told the guy that she generously gave the load to our Mom instead. And so the guy sent my sister a P300.00 load this time. Ergo, the guy is now known as sugar daddy in our home.

And dismayed I may be, I can't really stop my sis from doing such a thing. First, she didn't ask for the load, she says, it was freely given. And with summer approaching, she needs the load since she won't have any allowance anymore. Second, I have enough trust in her that she won't exchange her body for the load in the event that she (together with 3 other cousins) meet with this guy. Third, I was left stupefied.

I did tell her that I haven't done such a thing... and that I couldn't bear such a thing (heaven help me, am looking at a month w/o loading also). I asked my sister also about pride, and she reiterated that she didn't ask for it. And when I told her that men like that expect only one thing from 17-year olds (nope, definitely their virginity and not their older sister), my sister just gave me her I-can-handle-this-don't-worry look.

Which also brings me to another point... why is it a prevalent thing now, guys giving load to stranger girls? How much of a loser are they? I mean, I can understand friends or siginificant others doing such... but... spending money on girls who are obviously just using you?

Anyway, my sister isn't as conservative as I think she was. Lolz, she even told me that I should accept it if am given a load by some guy someday.

I just frustrated the girl by suggesting that she get a henna tattoo on her lower back, so she'd look more ravishing in my bathing suit. Of course, she wants one now.. and has no idea whewre to get one.

Sisters.