Monday, March 03, 2003

Went fun climbing over the weekend. We found ourselves at Aguila Beach Resort. Didn't bring swim gear though...

Anyway, weirdly enough, I was with two tall and thin girls who did hit the beach (only to join us at the shower room some ten minutes later because the water was so cold). And dang, the looks our men were giving them! And it was with a wistful, regretful, chagrined feeling that I watched them walking towards the sea. Dang, I miss my washboard tummy. I miss my thin self. I miss being able to wear sized-small clothes. I miss not having hips as wide as the Mississippi River.

And I was wondering if, vanity wise, I AM more good-looking before (where I used to look emaciated) or now that my hips are more fuller, my butt is more err... round....

And I cannot say that I was really envious of their bodies (lolz, the 'interested' looks from guys pa siguro!), and I can't say that I'm happy or unhappy with my current one....

Then it occurs to me that the strong female climbers in the group are the petite and thin ones... less body mass, i guess. And I know i'd never be that thin again (and am positive i'd look absolutely ugly if I ever lost the twenty pounds i've gained), but am kinda worried anyway.

And yeah, no point really in this post. I just really missed the body I learned to love and appreciate and was proud of for 23 years... and i'm still learning to love this bigger body for two years....

(people say that i'm getting toned up....so maybe i'd love that kind of bod for this year)

- senseless -