Sunday, March 16, 2003

JAY, the picture didn't turn out to be as sexy and revealing as I wanted, but here it is anyway for your consumption. Lolz, you just have to use a lot of imagination though.

*~*~*~*

A jerk had the audacity to e-mail me, detailing what he intends to to me when I meet with him. I put emphasis on the word WHEN because he sounded like am a sure deal and it's just a matter of when we'd be living out his fantasies.

I am sorely tempted to copy-paste-post his e-mail to amuse you guys and to justify why, even if I had been the kind of girl who sleeps around with just anybody, I found him too lame to be with me.

And when I cutely turned down his offer, the jerk had the gall to call me a HYPOCRITE and that I most probably want sex more than he does and that he's only offering himself for MY OWN GOOD.

And dang, what defense could there be to such conceit?

*~*~*~*

On a related matter.... the guy I am talking about there committed two very big boo-boos and I want my guy friends to learn from his mistake.

1) He wrote about immediately coming AFTER I come. So, my dear labskis, if you're propositioning a sexually-healthy girl like me, please do not promise her just one orgasm. I mean, pleeeease, you just really have no right to come without giving a woman several trips to heaven first. Ugh.

2) He wrote about saying "I love you" to me after the orgasms. Please.... if it's just going to be an SEB, stick to the basics, which are: meeting, connecting, f*cking, cleaning up, saying goodbye and being discreet. Let's not use the L word sooo loosely. Sure, you can say that you fell in love with the woman's body, or any specific part of her... but that's it!!! Ok?