Tuesday, April 15, 2003

3rd installation of TEXT MESSAGES
Heaven help me, i'm going to leave you guys with something to read!!!!

pang-initial encounter
i think i need to be spanked....would you do the honors?

pang-2nd encounter
don't you want to be naked with me again?

pang-marami nang encounters
nde ba, practice makes perfect?

pang-specific request
lika dito, doggie tayo

"now, am craving your body..."

i've masturbated since you saw me last, and because of you

what can I promise to give you, that will give you an erection right now?

how do i blow thee, let me count the ways....

If i tell you that am all alone, wet and warm, eager and willing and raring to be enslaved.......will you COME?

Can’t I try just to make you a little bit harder..? Can’t you give me just a little bit more orgasms?

Don't you even miss, the way i kiss, the way i feel, the way i squeeze

you should be blindfolded and naked......and my sex slave

Hurry don't be late
I can hardly wait
Ok, i'd start without you...


"make me beg...."

for you to ....just be licking me again...just to be pumping inside....just to be responding to my every moan.....ahh, i'll do anything......

wanted: a guy to suck on this tube ice hanging on my tits

"suck me, while am grinding...."

honey, just got back from Baguio and I have strawberry jam...when are you licking it off me

"a part of me has been practicing
of squeezing you while you're in"

(dang kegel exercises and my pathetic attempts at poetry)

your hands on my body
my tits in your mouth..."

bad text
”I’ve just gotten laid, and not by you”