Monday, April 28, 2003

I'm a bitch
well yeah... i can be real bitchy... and well, if you consider all the men i've wanted to make sagpang in my head... man, i'm one hella promiscuous woman

I'm a lover
the weird thing is... I am one faithful lover.. and when I love a guy, I honestly LOVE a guy all out... i'm brave and child-like that way...

I'm a child
Ha... self-explanatory... especially if one sees how I am at home

I'm a mother
I know I am one.. why the hell would I have so many labskis hankering for counseling... why else would I be spending so much on nieces and nephews.. and crying for a niece's pain when her deadbeat dad doesn't show he loves her... or be protective of my sister.. my cousins.. why else would I hate rapists and child molesters so much?

I'm a sinner
Ergo... the gate filter banning me from actually seeing my site.... and well, the tumultuous experiences i've had growing up

I'm a saint
There are just some things I cannot do... like have an abortion... or submit myself to orgies wherein i'd be reduced to just a hole several guys can explore... or hurt my parents the way some parents have been hurt by their children...

I do not feel ashamed
Why should I? But sometimes, I do need to protect some loved ones from some aspects of my life... it's bad enough my parents had to know I was no longer a virgin... but they really shouldn't learn of what I share on the net... or how I like my men in bed... euuuhhhhh....

I'm your hell
Hahahahahaha.... pity the man who will take it upon himself to love me forever and also be forever subjected to.... my mood swings

I'm your dream
Err... *speechless* I do not want to assume for other men (on a playful note, wouldn't a man want to be with a playful, multiple orgasmic girl?)

I'm nothing in between
Actually... I like to think I cannot be labelled and contained by just one word... or one paragraph... hmm.. weird...

And you know you wouldn't want it any other way
Well, I wouldn't be MEC if I was uhm.. otherwise... right?