Tuesday, April 22, 2003

For those who are wondering how I spent my Holy Week, please click here.

*~*~*~*

The Sun is sure making me unattractive.

*~*~*~*

I have often said before that I will never try to smoke... but given the chance, I would try drugs. But when I got the opportunity to be in a crowd who tried JUTES (do I say that with 's' when it's just one stick/roll that was shared among them?), sigh, I realized I wasn't even curious about it all.

I wasn't pressured to try it... and I was even kinda upset with myself that I wasn't interested at all... But I just wasn't. And well, I'm proud of myself and thankful that I have always been the kind of girl who knows how to learn without the actual experience... or at least, from the bad experiences.. and worse, the bad beginnings of others...

*~*~*~*

Except for SEX of course.... i've always vowed to be a non-virgin when I get married