Tuesday, April 08, 2003

SECOND PAGE OF CONSOLIDATED TEXT ME, I'LL TASTE YOU REPLIES I POSTED...

you and me and honey poured on our bodies…tonyt!

am alone in a motel room waiting for dinner at 7...wish i'll be eating you instead

am horny
come by the house, quick!
am alone


when am depressed, i wallow
when am horny, i swallow

horny again.....naturally...

"my bed needs warming....."

uhm, they've always said flames and fires are borne of FRICTION...

i don't think i can really suck your pecker off...but am game, and we can try!!!

WHEN YOU COME BACK, BE MINE...SAY YOU'LL BE MINE...

LEMME BLOW YOU

OPEN UP, MY TONGUE IS HEAVEN

"...but am BAD in BED....as in i REALLY SUCK..."

lika dito...sex tayo...

"lika dito.....laro tayo...." (kasi alang finesse yung una)

for today, am wearing a red skirt, pink thongs...and eager butt ready to be spanked...

such a perfect night for me to warm you, no?"

masarap ako"

read in pex that humming while giving head feels nice....wanna be my practice d!ck?

fancy a f@ck?
(the caption on the t-shirt of that gross guy in the movie Notting Hill)

"let me lose myself in sucking you..."

lahat ibibigay sa'yo

"I want my cake, while eating you"

bought this new pair of thongs that are just made to be...played with