Thursday, April 24, 2003

Having wet dreams on a Friday morning is NO WAY to start a weekend.

*~*

Which reminds me, I had a massage last Wednesday at the mezzanine of our office (and of course, after office hours). I fell asleep with just my thongs on and prone-lying on the wooden bed there. I woke up when I felt a hand touching/caressing my p***y. The first thought that came to mind was, "Oh my bloody gosh, I'm being molested!!!!!"

It was just my masseuse massaging my thighs. But I was really wondrin' why her hands kept uhm... touching my privates... I mean, she used to be soooo careful before. For a second there, I even wondered if my former officemate guy (who recently died) was the one responsible for her.... uhm.. careless... hands...

Suffice it to say I wasn't able to sleep again... and was relieved to have her stop massaging my thighs.

Weird.