Tuesday, April 15, 2003

MISSY ADVENTURES
"Frustrated"


Missy and Buddy met through Yahoo Messenger. They instantly clicked and would usually spend nights just talking about stuff, relationships and other stuff. Buddy is this torpe-ish kind of guy while Missy... well... she's definitely not conservative. They're not falling in love or anything, both are just really friends.

*~*

Missy and Buddy at a mall... Buddy would elbow Missy whenever he sees a cute girl. Missy would pinch Buddy's back when she sees a cutie. And both would criticize each other's choices.

*~*

Buddy joins Missy and another girl friend to go dancing. Buddy later tells Missy that he was frightened of her girl friend because she looked like she's gonna eat any man alive. With Buddy easily overwhelmed, he's not getting laid.

*~*

Missy tagged along with Buddy and his climbing friends. She refused to go with them again because her tentmate snored so loudly she wasn't able to sleep.

*~*

To appease Missy, Buddy asked her to go on a roadtrip with her... the ACU of the car broke down and they had to go back.

*~*

Buddy invited Missy again to another climb.. and this time, they didn't share the tent with others. Missy had fun this time... and as Buddy was lying, sleeping soundly beside her.. she started feeling horny... ALL kinds of horny... and so, she again spent a restless night in the wilderness, bothered by Buddy's smell.... wondering how it would feel to be enveloped in his powerful arms... and clamped by his powerful thighs... and to have his mouth on every inch of her....

Missy decided to behave. Thus, she did not self-gratify.

On the busride home, as Buddy was sleeping beside her, she again smelled Buddy's scent and the fantasies begun again. That night, she gratified herself.... three times...

*~*

Missy refused to go camping with Buddy again. They would just talk on the phone instead.

*~*

Missy met Buddy to watch a movie. His scent and maleness bothered her libido again. So, she refused to meet with him again to do the things they usually do.

*~*

Missy finally agrees to go camping with Buddy again. When she found herself checking out Buddy's ass... she calls for a 5-minute break, gets Buddy aside and tells him this...

"Buddy... I've been doing something wrong.. see, I started lusting after you.. as in, you know, wanting you to kiss me and stuff... good thing I didn't crawl all over you the last time we camped. I swear, if you only know... how tormented i've been by the sight of you... and my gosh, you smell so.. so... well, nice... it just really makes me want to eat you... you know... and ok, I think I haven't gotten over this thing because I've been guilty about harboring such thoughts... I mean, I know I shouldn't be wanting to tie you up or something... right.. and well, the guilt is like, making me want you more... and am starting to get stuck.. because am sooo frustarated... so well, ok, I now told you.. and i'm sorry... And it's nothing, I'm just weird this way... hehehehehe... O ano, tara na?"

True enough, Missy wasn't lusting after him anymore.