Sunday, April 27, 2003

Stupid gate filter says my blog is 94% likely to be sexual in nature. Hmmpfff!!!!

*~*

Ha! I got someone really, really, really horny for me with my uhm... Frustrated Missy Adventure... I was expressly told that he'd want to be Buddy, only, he'd initiate the possibilities of uhm... going to heaven.

*~*

MIRTH
noun
... laughter, gaiety, merriment

it's nice to have come to a point where most of my days are filled with such.... I never knew this would happen to me when I was raging against hormones during adolescence and losing my innocence...

I was an unhappy child with a happy childhood. I was an unhappy adolescent with a turbulent adolescence. But from where i'm sitting right now, I am one happy woman with a happy, meaningful-with-rooms-for-improvement, life...

I wish there would be more belly laughs to fill my days with though...