Wednesday, April 09, 2003

problem
a horniness that brings with it the ff:
~ inability to concentrate
~ some shakes (mostly in hands and feet)
~ headache
~ tummy ache
~ inability to stop kegel exercises
~ really f*cking soiled undies at work
~ ranting all over the net
~ sense of desperation, similar to what's felt by a junkie deprived of drugs
~ sexual daydreams involving labskis and male buddies I never thought of sexually before
~ intense desire to eat flesh
~ dizziness

possible cure
at least 7 hours of sexual activities, with at least 35 orgasms from my end...

why 7 hours
because the guy would need to rest some, we have to eat one decent meal (and incorporate the suckling and nipplick and licking while having the meal) and i've gotta pee after each male orgasm

what's funny
I was born conservative and shy.

what's funnier
Of all times to be left alone, this week had to be it! As in nobody is propositioning to live out my fantasies with me.

What's weird
I'm blogging this.

What's gonna happen next
Either i self-gratify myself again or..... heaven help men... or... i throw a tantrum at home.

No, really, what's gonna happen next?
I'm gonna buy myself lots of white chocolate on the way home and binge.