Monday, April 28, 2003

Say I have a boyfriend... or a husband... or an exclusive FuBu... or am a mistress... just say that am one taken woman involved with a heterosexual man.

Then I start having carnal thoughts about a woman... a bi woman... and ok, not so carnal thoughts because the most i've been imagining is kissing her and being held by her....

Then... I realize that there is an opportunity coming up wherein I can actually get a chance to kiss her (the woman is uhm... not averse to my charms).

If... I tell my man... that... come weekend, I am hoping to be wrapped in the arms of this one hot chick...

... my own tits cradled softly by hers...

... my nose gloriously taking her scent....

... my hands caressing her back... gently touching her softness, her warmth... her tummy... her tits maybe... her hair.... her face...

....my lips.... lost in the excited warmth of her mouth... gently explored... achingly teased... agressive and shy at the same time... my tongue tentatively reaching depths totally new to me... having never kissed a girl before....

feeling... for the first time... the explosive rush of excitement as I kiss a person as warm, gentle, soft and passionate as I am...

I wonder if i'd have a lovers' quarrel to attend to....

Will my man understand... will he take it against me... will he feel threatened? Will love be lost because I experimented?