Wednesday, January 15, 2003

conversation thru text messaging:

bestfriend (BF): guess who i was with last nyt
me: err, was with as in date..or was with as in sex? cno? c ____ (name of a former barkada who she was flirting w/ dati)
BF: it was a group date, then sex after, pero nde orgy ha!
me: which group did u go out w/? do i know them? how was it? sis, ingat ka lang ha, you don't use condoms pa naman
BF: nde nga sabi orgy eh, guess who?
me: gaga, sabi mo group date, so i was asking who was in the group, asus! cno nga ba? c ___, ____, ____ (names of former barkadas and her ex) o c _____ (name of my former and greatest crush)?
BF: gaga, forget mo na naman infatuation mo sa kanya (i hope). dati mo crush. Bad ko no?
me: lolz, so c ____ nga? gaga ka, selos ako, i never even got to kiss him. So how was he? Details pls, its the least u can do...hehehehe
BF: ol i can say is he's totally different, mataba pero cute pa din, agressive, dami ko marks kaya absent ako today
me: marks wer? and totally different how?
BF: marks sa neck, back, arm...diff sa looks and bad na sha
me: are u gonna f*ck him again? or is there romance brewing? sis, kwento talaga pls...kung nde, hihingi ako ng 3some!!! lolz, nde dali kwento ka, kinikilig ako eh
BF: I dunno, U know how 1 nyt stands are, I dont know wat im gonna do with this marks!
me: ay, i shud hev asked pala whether u loved doing it w/ him, if he was a great lover, if he made u come many tyms, and if u enjoyed him
BF: actuali i think he's good pero lasing sha eh pero he performs well kahit i didnt come
me: gaga, how can u say he performs well if u didnt come? eh wat makes u come ba? or rather, hu alone makes u come? hehe

(will continue if she texts back)

Am sooo bloody inggit. See, I never dated anyone from high school. My bf then was not a schoolmate and all my crushes were just dreams. To think our peer group was composed of the Boy Scouts plus some girls. And so, I always get kilig when I hear of a schoolmate dating another one, or ending up w/ a schoolmate, or doing a batchmate....hehehehe...

am weird

anyway, so...what's my bf going to do with her marks?