Tuesday, January 07, 2003

my 6 year old niece, Ela, was calling me... when i saw her mom's number has miscalled, I got worried that something might be wrong with my baby. She just misses me pala :)

*~*~*~*~*~

met with my old pexer gang (i say old because we're to celebrate 3 years of togetherness this year)... sigh, I missed them so. Weird, none of us have gotten married in all that time, tho there are two planning such soon... Yayin insists on being a bridesmaid... (i've only been a bridesmaid once...hmmpf!); MJ n Rhonna both believe its their destiny to own a 6100; Mickee brought along an equally crazy friend and trina brought her baby pics along. None of us are getting slimmer. All of us are still crazy.

by the way, was telling them that i enjoyed Spirit Warriors (honest, I wanted to become a Babaylan after watching the movie with my cousins last Sunday) when all of a sudden, I see Danilo and Bong irl... weird... never felt more... err... jologs?

on the way home, I passed by this Bingo Convenience Store and saw this girl sitting somewhere beside the store. She was approached by a guy. The guy took her hand and she stood up being assisted by the guy (by the held hand). Just found it tooo sweet and old-fashioned.

*~*~*~*~*~

Anche once told me that he feels the word MENTOR (which I now define as someone who inspires you to be a better you) is just TORMENT spelled weirdly.