Sunday, January 12, 2003

tentatively, for the next 2-3 years

I will be spending most of my weekends from January to May camping, climbing, training, sleeping, meeting friends, spending time with family and going dancing. (in lieu of camping, I may have to forego volunteerism in an NGO and just make up through the outreach programs/medical missions of my mountaineering group)

I will focus on saving money for camping and gear, aside from dancing gimmicks.

I will be spending weekdays chatting and working... and probably travelling (if we're to follow our P&P here at work)

And harassing my uncle in the US for the status of err... a dream's fulfillment.

And finally go abroad... even as a refugee in Malaysia or wherever (I need a stamp on my passport for me to achieve Nirvana, pramis!!)

Read more classics (why did I stop anyway? I promised i'd complete the Bronte siblings and Shakespeare.. tsk, tsk)

Finally buy myself a little black dress...

I hope to be engaging in purely carnal activities in between. (hmm...shall I move this at the top of this list?)

And get married on Dec 2004 to a guy who adores me and will provide for me and has a prime lot in Bohol where we can settle down. I will go back to school and just get financial sustenance from the hubby (for I will be a housewife too)

And I hope to stop consuming a block and a half of white chocolate in one sitting. (but donations are uhm, entirely appreciated)