Friday, January 10, 2003

There I was, standing and feeling lost... feeling worse than that. I was feeling ashamed. My hands felt clammy, felt I was going deaf, my knees wobbly... getting dizzy...

Add to this the insane feeling that everybody knows the truth... and that they're laughing behind my back...

And in the midst of the self-embarrassment... I still went around and around the place, trying to make a sense of something that should have come easy for me...

Honest to goodness, I tried to think...i tried to figure out what was being asked of me... but there was no assistance from a kind stranger at all... No face was looking at me, ready to help..or at least answer my silent questions...

For the second time this week, I knew I would cry...

They really should have taught How to Bet in the Lotto in school... and what the hell is 5 Lucky Pick!!!