Thursday, January 09, 2003

libet (a friend) asks me over YM
how do you keep meeting sick guys?

my answer was
I have no idea, sis

a bad answer would have been
err...they unconsciously turn me on?

another acceptable answer would have been
because I chat?

a philosophical answer would have been
I believe I attract sick guys because I have something to learn from them or that they have something to teach me about living, loving and learning...

another acceptable answer would have been
Sis, don't opposites attract? These sick guys are basically attracted to me bacause I'm so sane, grounded, focused, centered and at peace... something they aren't! (ok, no raised brows please!)

another acceptable/philosophical answer would have been
Uhm, perhaps it's their time to finally go over the edge and i'm meeting them to help them accomplish their life's purpose?

the answer should have been
Duh, am sexy kaya.... which warm-blooded male won't get sick with animal lust after meeting me ba?

(this is what happens when the boss you consider a trifle kadiri... uses your mug and thus, you don't get to drink hot chocolate coz the appetite for it was lost)