Monday, January 20, 2003

Kainis

Dreamt of my ex, the one I refer to as GLD. In the dream, he called me up over the phone and he was upset. I could tell he was upset readily. And he asked for a meeting. And I did meet him. And I got worried.

In the dream, he was with a student of his... and he told me that Jane (the ex-close friend and his wife) is interfering with his dream. When I asked what his dream was, he asked me, "mec, don't you remember, I've always wanted to be like my father."

I asked him how his marriage could be interfering with that (considering that the recently became a father himself) and he said we should talk somewhere more private. We were going to this Laguna Industrial Park somewhere and along the way, he was telling his student (who went with us) how he knows I still know him and how we still think the same thoughts now and then. And I related how we can still finish each other's sentences for each other.

Then I woke up.

And now, i'm bothered. Just bothered (not hot and bothered, which would have been more fun).

Cannot help but wonder if I kept him from his dreams that's why it stopped being "us"