Thursday, January 23, 2003

I'm one of those who believe that we have to be STUPID sometimes in order to better appreciate our efforts at being WISE. My creepy, for all his narrow-mind (and I pray to the heavens, a really small, super pre-ejaculative dick), has been able to tap onto my inate inability to miss a repro-health moment. Which made me chat with him again. Which led him to asking me if ever I had engaged in anal sex (uhm, no offense meant to those who have tried, but honestly, I doubt I ever will), a question I of course didn't answer. Which led him to also asking me whether I own a thong (lolz, the pexers reading this would know that I even have a red one with feathers), another question I didn't answer (ask me about spermicides and morning pills and am cool, even if you're a creep...).

It stupefies me to know that a simple matter as owning a thong would elicit some 25 miscalls from him and abusive text messages (like, hoy pokpok, whore! nagmamalinis ka pa, wala nang lalake na seseryoso sa mga tulad mo, p*tang !na mo, me thong ka ba?). And no, I don't really enjoy the abusive treatment, but just as weirdly, I feel that he's some bloody form of therapy. Uhm, I am not being very eloquent... Suffice it to say that suffering abuse from him has actually done me good because it's also helped me realize who I am and who am not. Of course, being called a whore several times over made me think and reflect if I was one (if I was, i'd have been banging every guy crazy at the drop of a hat). He has also made me more grateful and appreciative of my male friends, even those I haven't met personally but continue to chat with over the net. Sigh. I just really have the coolest of male friends. And the most intelligent, the most sensitive, the most adorable. Yeah, yeah, they can be real jerks and weirdoes too but they're lovable. And I know am not wrong to say that they're not pathetic.

To end this one, I would just like to say that I hope my creep gets STD or that women all over would tease him and tease him and then reject him once he's really vulnerable (like with his pants down and ready to enter a girl... and the girl would say, "Ayy, I changed my mind na!" and then just leave him hanging...).

Ok, am being mean. Hmmpf, mamamatay rin sya, ryt?