Monday, January 20, 2003

I'm a failure.

Yes, I finally have to admit that I am a failure.
Whether rated by somebody else or by myself,
I always end up with FAILURE emblazoned in neon all over me.
When I interact with others, it's all they see.
Wherever I go and in whatever I do, I am forever marked as such.

Especially, sexually.
I now realize, no matter how kinky my thoughts are,
and no matter how naughty my get-up,
even if I perfect the art of seduction
(which I never can)
and even if I was really endowed with a beautiful body
(instead of just projecting such)
and no matter what things I do
and eat in bed with my partner,
i'm still a failure.

I have never caused happiness.
I have never brought joy.
I can never inspire bliss and ecstasy.

At least, i'm no longer blind.
Somehow, i've finally realized why I keep getting
an F for sex.