Tuesday, January 28, 2003

One of my new-found friends (naks, friend ko na sya!), Jojo is studying to be a medical doctor... an ObGyne to be more specific. I just can't help wondering sometimes whether gynecology won't destroy vaginas for him.. (i mean, how can you wonder and worship such a body part, after making kalikot and smelling them all day?)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dexter, our dog of i've forgotten how many years, who was displaced to Lipa to guard my lola's house instead, is already dead. Mom told me last night that they don't even know where or when he died. It seems, he was shot by someone at the penile area last 01 January... (forgive me God, but I really wish for speedy karma on the man who did it to him) and just like most dogs that have come before him that served the clan house, it's obvious that he decided instead to die without us seeing him do so. He was still alive after he was shot... only, he refused to eat or have anyone come near him. Then, they can't recall when he stopped coming home... he just stopped coming home... and we know, he's already dead somewhere in the backyard jungle...

So, when I go to Lipa to visit, there won't be Dexter anymore to watch me cross the street and wait till I board the bus.

Ahhh, heaven knows how much more it will hurt when it's Brutus' time to go....sigh, talk about pets and love....