Friday, January 17, 2003

SEXUAL FANTASY

Do it with a lawyer.

More than that, do it with an officemate lawyer that I only really noticed this afternoon (for pexers, see my post at the Sexual Fantasies thread).

Promise, while I was sitting there, supposedly taking down the minutes of the meeting, I was absolutely, absolutely wondering how I could not have noticed him before. And to think I talked to him before the meeting. Why did I never date him? (well, if he's married, lolz, that's the answer I guess) But really, how could I have missed him?

Felt so bad that I forgot the meeting today and super dressed down. Who would be seduced by a girl in jeans and and a t-shirt and a blue blazer? Arrggh, should really have worn a skirt today. And bloody hell, did he even smell my delectable vanilla scent? Did he even notice me? Arrghh.... promise, I want him in my bed.

Of course, it's not like it's ever going to happen... esply since I really don't want to be bare-legged and sweaty with anyone from the same agency. And most probabaly, he IS married (few men in the building remain single, and if they do, half of them are gay). But am just sooo happy and at the same time frustrated that it took me 3 f*cking years before fantasizing about someone (uhm, my port manager crush not included...hehe... besides, the PM has a heart problem, so even fantasies of him are limited to not-so-exhausting activities).

Awww shucks, he was just so tall, and slim, and shaved head, and long-fingered... And he was wearing glasses... And chances are, he's intelligent enough... And he's moreno. And I kept on imagining and imagining kissing him passionately while my insides tumble over and everything in my body gets stimulated (nipples erect, check ~ oh ok, i won't continue with this line of thought anymore).

Sigh. I feel sooo deprived of fun right now.