Tuesday, January 21, 2003

sharing

Everdearest ___,

It's not that often that I write you to tell you that I do miss you a lot, but that does not mean that I don't think of you often. In fact I think of you most of the time. And that scares me because I'm left with the uncertainty of thought and change. That someday you'd just wake up not feeling the love that had brought us both here. Or probably some new discovery in your life that would pose a threat between you and me.

If at some point in this life we share, I would seem to push myself to every aspect in your life, I apologize. For some time now in my life, you have been the biggest part. You have filled up that hole once emptied by pain and mistakes, and I just don't think I could bear the same emptiness again. And just confirming the old cliché that "you don't know how valuable someone is until she is gone", I have lost you once and I am not willing to lose you again.

Life's complexities could be such a burden, to one who asks for the simplest of things. And I guess no one is exempted from such hardships. I just want you to know that as we live each day, going through one hardship to the other, I'm still here, holding your hand tighter than before. Because I am in love with you, and every single thing that makes me love you more.

Forever,

Your ___!