Tuesday, January 07, 2003

syempre, I can't work....too sleepy...

Mec, how do you want your men?
trimmed and yet, going down on them is a privilege for them (not an honor for me) and they have to earn that first.. hopefully, their pecker will be a lot bigger and thicker than my pinky finger too (oh and yeah, circumcised)

Mec, do you like teasing/seducing guys?
nope. It's either am wanted or not. If am not wanted, then am not wanted. If am wanted, then, it won't really be seduction anymore, ryt? (i've always had this nagging suspicion that only a few men will totally not want me because they're naturally lustful of women, and last time i checked, am still very much a woman.. plus, I smell nice, has got a cute enuff bod and uhm...is wise to the err.. ways of the bedroom...add my muscle control capabilities, ability to really get wet and multiply orgasm...uhm..err..hihihihi...you get the picture)

Mec, why are you so preoccupied with sex?
Actually, i'm not. But am ok with discussing it. And it's one topic I can contribute to...other things I have a lot of ideas about are Death, Psychology and Relationships...but who really wants to discuss anything so serious or morbid? Plus, being a repro health counselor trained me to treat sex questions w/o gasping, blushing and getting shocked. Just imagine how a counselee would feel if he saw you uncomfy with the words vagina, penis, f*ck, etc..

Does this mean you may be conservative too?
Definitely! I cringe at the thought of engaging in anal sex, or joining orgies. I haven't even done it in the fitting room in some mall, or at the beach, or anywhere public. I mean, by golly, the most exhibitionistic i've gotten is providing fodder to our neighbors' fantasies and uhm... going to Makati wearing a dress sans panties (that isn't even exhibitionistic ryt? I mean, how would all the yuppies there know that just one wrong spread of my legs eh they'd see heaven?)

How sexually active are you?
Right now? Not very much. I'm limited by my uhm.. limitations. Lolz... But I used to be the perfect b!tch, always in heat and raring to go. Maybe that lessens with age. Maybe, by the time I hit 30, i'd decide to become a nun. Sex would...by then...be sooo boring and un-appetizing for me. (hey, weirder things have happened)

And why are you posting this?
Err..am frustrated. My officemates started talking about women as sex toys and sex positions and I had to bite my tongue lest I reveal how more aware of moan zones and sexperiences at its finest I am compared to them (and they're married). I keep telling you guys, I am so repressed!!!

still sleepy..... wish I won't be anymore so my mind will be active... and dynamic... and productive...